Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
Makes: 4 servings, 1-1/2 cups each
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. cooked cleaned shrimp
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add dressing, onions and garlic; cook 2 min. Stir in tomatoes; cook 12 min., stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- Add shrimp to sauce; cook 2 min. or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**