Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 50 min
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 lb.), 3/4 inch thick
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- Spread pie filling onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with chops and stuffing. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 min.; uncover. Bake 10 min. or until chops are cooked through (160ºF).
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**