Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 4 min
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, quartered crosswise on an angle
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup
- One 8-ounce container lump crab, picked through
- Rinse the asparagus in a colander; leave wet. In a medium nonstick skillet, add the olive oil and asparagus and cook over medium heat until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chives, mayonnaise, lemon juice and ketchup. Add the crab and toss gently to coat. Season with pepper.
- Divide the asparagus among 4 plates and top with a mound of the crab mixture. Serve with the lemon wedges.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**