Recipe & picture courtesy of Family Circle
Makes: 4 servings
Grill: 16 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 shallot, coarsley chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin
- 3 cups prepared white rice (optional)
- In a food processor, combine parsley, shallot, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Pulse until combined; set aside.
- Heat a gas grill to medium-high heat or prepare a charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper over steak. Grill about 8 minutes per side.
- Remove steak from grill and place in a glass baking dish; spread the sauce over top and cover dish with foil; allow to sit for 5 minutes. Remove steak from dish and slice. Serve with sauce remaining in baking dish and rice, if desired.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**