Recipe & picture courtesy of Good Housekeeping
Total Time: 25 minutes
Makes 4 main-dish servings
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 can(s) (28-ounce) whole tomatoes in juice, chopped
- 1 can(s) (15- to 19-ounce) white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) plain nonfat yogurt
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil on medium-high until hot. Add turkey and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until turkey loses its pink color throughout, stirring to break it up with side of spoon. Add onion and cook 4 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cumin; cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes with their juice, beans, and 1/2 cup water; heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Ladle chili into serving bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**