Recipe & picture courtesy of Family Circle
Makes: 10 rolls
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bag (10 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded carrots
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced- sodium soy sauce
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (from a rotisserie chicken)
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, coleslaw mix, carrot and scallions. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes, until vegetables are softened.
- Stir in the hoisin and soy sauce and cook 2 minutes. Add chicken; stir to combine with vegetables and heat through.
- To serve, heat tortillas following package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup of chicken mixture down center of tortilla and roll up.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**