Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
Makes: 4 cups or 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- Combine all ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min. Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up vegetables.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**