Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
Prep Time: 30 min (plus marinating)
Cook Time: 5 min
- 2 pounds swordfish fillet, cut into 1-inch cubes
- One 12-ounce bottle ginger beer or ginger ale
- 3 nectarines, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch-thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Soak eight 10-inch wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the swordfish and ginger beer in a medium bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium. Thread the fish, nectarine and zucchini onto the skewers. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, turning once, until grill marks appear and the fish is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**