Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
Prep Time: 15 min plus cooling
Cook Time: 5 min
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, heavy cream and salt. Divide the peanut butter cream among 10 glasses.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the milk, granulated sugar, cocoa and cornstarch over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk in the chocolate until melted. Spoon the warm chocolate pudding over the peanut butter cream; refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**