Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1-1/2 cups cut-up fresh asparagus (1-inch lengths)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently. Add broth and Neufchatel cheese; cook 1 min. or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Drain pasta; return to pot. Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly. Cook 1 min. or until heated through. (Sauce will thicken upon standing.)
**Personal Review: This was pretty easy to make but I think maybe they are requesting too much chicken broth, my sauce never thickened up throughout because there was a cup of liquid on the bottom. It tasted great though!**