Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves or dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prepare Dinner as directed on package, omitting butter. Meanwhile, brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add tomatoes and oregano; mix well. Bring to boil.
- Add meat mixture to Dinner; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
**Personal Review: I added a large chopped onion, 1 garlic clove, chopped, a little bit of soy sauce and a little bit of hot sauce to give it a kick. This was super easy to make and it turned out fantastic! I also switched the oven onto the broiler for a few minutes to let the cheese really turn golden brown.**