Recipe & picture courtesy of My Recipes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon capers, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
To prepare crab cakes, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine breadcrumbs, onions, crabmeat, and pimiento in a medium bowl. Combine mustard, juice, salt, and egg, stirring with a whisk. Add egg mixture to crab mixture, tossing gently to combine. Divide crab mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1-inch-thick patty.
Add crab cakes to skillet; cook 2 minutes. Turn cakes; reduce heat to medium. Cook 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- To prepare rémoulade, combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Serve with crab cakes.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**