Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 25 min
Makes: 4 servings, 3/4 cup each
- 1/2 lb. each: red and white baby new potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. oil
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place potatoes in center of 18-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil. (Or, use a double layer of regular foil.) Drizzle with water and oil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 18 to 20 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Cut slits in foil to release steam. Open packet. Drizzle potatoes with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and parsley
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**