Recipe courtesy of Better Recipes
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 c rice wine
- 4 thickly sliced Sirloin Steaks
- 4 Green Peppers, chopped
- 4 Onions, chopped
- 8 oz. box mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, cut up
- Mix ingredients for Marinade.
- Cut a pocket sideways into the steak (not all the way through.) Add steak to marinade. Allow to marinate for 1-2 hours in refrigerator.
- Lightly saute Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms and Garlic in a little olive oil. Lift meat from marinade; discard marinade. S
- poon about HALF of the peppers, onions, mushrooms and garlic inside the pocket. Grill on your Foreman or on outside Grill. When steak is nearly done, add about HALF of the cheese into the side of the steak.
- After grilling, serve steaks topped with the remaining sauteed vegetables and cheese.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**