Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 minMakes:
6 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) fusilli pasta
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light House Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat 1/4 cup of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables and parsley; cook 5 min. or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; mix with chicken mixture and remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Substitute cleaned uncooked shrimp for the chicken, reducing the cooking time to 2 min. or until shrimp turn pink before adding the vegetables and parsley.
**Personal Review: I threw this together and it was AWESOME. Very simple to make and you can throw any kind of pasta you like in. I plan on making this one again!**