Recipe & picture courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
Makes 8 servings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2/3 cup honey-roasted cashews or honey-roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream and/or raspberry sorbet.
- In a large skillet melt butter; stir in brown sugar until melted. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add raspberries, nuts, and lemon peel; stir very gently to coat.
- Scoop ice cream and/or sorbet into eight small dessert cups. Top with raspberry mixture. Serve immediately.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**