Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 35 min
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing, divided
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Brush meat with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing. Mix dry ingredients; rub onto meat. Place in baking pan. Mix remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing and honey; set aside.
- Bake 15 min.; brush with dressing mixture. Bake an additional 10 min. or until cooked through (160ºF).
- Remove meat from oven; cover with foil. Let stand 5 min. before slicing.
How to Prepare on the Grill:
Preheat grill to medium heat. Prepare meat as directed, rubbing with spice mixture. Place meat on grill; cover grill with lid. Grill 20 min., or turning occasionally. Brush with some of the honey mixture. Continue grilling 5 to 10 min. or until meat is cooked through (160ºF), turning and brushing frequently with honey mixture. Let stand covered with foil, 5 min. before slicing.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**