Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
Prep Time: 30 min (plus marinating)
Cook Time: 25 min
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into sixty 1-inch cubes
- 60 red seedless grapes (about 1/2 pound)
- Two 5-ounce bags kettle-style potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Thread twenty 6-inch skewers alternately with 3 chicken cubes and 3 grapes. Using a rolling pin, crush the chips in their bags. Transfer to a plate. Roll each skewer in the potato chips and place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake the kebabs, switching the pans halfway, until the chicken is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**