Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 5 hr
Makes: 10 servings
- 1 cup crushed NABISCO Ginger Snaps
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup apple pie filling, divided
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, divided
- 1/2 cup toffee bits, divided
- Heat oven to 325°F. Mix crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each. Stir in 1/2 each pie filling, nuts and toffee. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with remaining pie filling, nuts and toffee before serving.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**