Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
Prep 10 min
Cook 40 min
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 pounds tomatoes—peeled, seeded and chopped, or 4 cups canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until softened and golden, then add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, until they begin to break down, about 5 minutes. Stir in the cauliflower and boiling water, lower the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Season the cauliflower to taste with salt and pepper and scatter the parsley on top.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**