Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Four 1-inch-thick pork chops
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Using a food processor, finely grind the nuts, garlic, lemon peel and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer to a shallow bowl; whisk in the breadcrumbs.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Dip each chop into the egg, then coat with the nut mixture; transfer to a baking sheet.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chops and cook until golden, about 2 minutes on each side; return to the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 140°, about 20 minutes.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**