Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Makes: 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Layer chicken, basil, cheese and stuffing in 3-qt. or 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy now or cover and refrigerate. To reheat, microwave each serving on HIGH 2 to 3 min.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**